Course co-organized by AIAM and WMO-RTC, in presence, in Bratislava (SK), 11-15 December 2023
The course is addressed to agro-meteorological services technicians, climatologists, agro-meteorologists and agricultural and climate researchers, by creating an environment where agriculture and climate actors could share a common view and develop a common language.
The purpose of this week-long course is to build capacities for the application of climate seasonal forecasts for water and crop management, with a special focus on the Mediterranean crop production systems. The course will be conducted in the English.
- Lecturer: Maurizio Bacci
- Lecturer: Riccardo Benedetti
- Lecturer: Carlo Buontempo
- Lecturer: Roberto Ferrise
- Lecturer: Silvio Gualdi
- Lecturer: Ramona MAGNO
- Lecturer: Filippo Maimone
- Lecturer: Daniele Mastrangelo
- Lecturer: Massimiliano Pasqui
- Lecturer: Asunción Pastor
- Lecturer: Valentina Pavan
- Lecturer: Vieri Tarchiani